- AER has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $30.7 million.
- AER has traded 838,000 shares today.
- AER traded in a range 242.6% of the normal price range with a price range of $1.85.
- AER traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 18 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 18 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AER with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AER NOW at Trade-Ideas
- AER's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 5.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 393.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- AERCAP HOLDINGS NV reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, AERCAP HOLDINGS NV increased its bottom line by earning $4.18 versus $2.56 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.40 versus $4.18).
- The gross profit margin for AERCAP HOLDINGS NV is currently very high, coming in at 92.97%. Regardless of AER's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, AER's net profit margin of 25.34% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Trading Companies & Distributors industry and the overall market, AERCAP HOLDINGS NV's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 3.69 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company.
- You can view the full AerCap Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.