- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,808
Jim Cramer is bullish on Wingstop, Sanofi, Micron Technology and Nisource.
True driving force behind this market remains earnings, says Jim Cramer, but don't ignore the impact of tax reform -- if it happens.
Here are the names to know.
Changing clean power regulations will create winners and losers in the utility space, says S&P Capital IQ.