- 4-Week # shares bought: 163
- 4-Week # shares sold: 45,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 334
- 12-Week # shares sold: 45,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 885
- 24-Week # shares sold: 45,000
Even though energy prices are rebounding, these beaten-down master limited partnerships will continue to struggle.
These three stocks offer 7%-plus dividend yields and have all increased their dividend payments for at least 10 consecutive years.
Cramer says McCormick is up too much and he's not chasing Clayton Williams Energy.
There are too many companies in just about every sector of this market, Cramer says.