- 4-Week # shares bought: 163
- 4-Week # shares sold: 45,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 334
- 12-Week # shares sold: 45,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 885
- 24-Week # shares sold: 45,000
Even though energy prices are rebounding, these beaten-down master limited partnerships will continue to struggle.
These three stocks offer 7%-plus dividend yields and have all increased their dividend payments for at least 10 consecutive years.
Cramer says McCormick is up too much and he's not chasing Clayton Williams Energy.