- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,582
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,582
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2,582
Despite the disparity this year between growth and value, my 2017 Double Net Value Portfolio is not struggling.
The maker of laser-based manufacturing products is the top performer of my Double-Net Value Portfolio, though the verdict remains out on the company longer term.
My tracking portfolio is flat for the year to date, though there have been wildly divergent performances by the constituent stocks.
An eclectic mix of 20 companies made my cut of stocks trading at 1x to 2x net current asset value.
Stocks with insider trader activity include MMS, PLAB and ESIO