- ICUI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.3 million.
- ICUI is making at least a new 3-day high.
- ICUI has a PE ratio of 52.
- ICUI is mentioned 1.26 times per day on StockTwits.
- ICUI has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- ICUI is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- ICUI is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- ICUI is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- ICUI is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ICUI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ICUI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ICUI: ICU Medical, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells medical devices used in infusion therapy, oncology, and critical care applications worldwide. ICUI has a PE ratio of 52. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate ICU Medical a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for ICU Medical has been 125,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. ICU Medical has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.30 and a short float of 6.9% with 7.74 days to cover. Shares are up 18.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ICU Medical as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 45.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $6.66 million to $9.69 million.
- ICUI's revenue growth trails the industry average of 22.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ICUI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 12.08, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for ICU MEDICAL INC is rather high; currently it is at 57.86%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 11.88% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $13.25 million or 4.22% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ICU MEDICAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -74.03%.
- You can view the full ICU Medical Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.