- 4-Week # shares bought: 139,621
- 4-Week # shares sold: 7,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 139,621
- 12-Week # shares sold: 7,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 139,621
- 24-Week # shares sold: 12,325
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including upgrades for Advanced Micro Devices, Hess and Juniper, and a downgrade for Fitbit.
The Army Corp of Engineers dealt the pipeline operators a setback Sunday, but the Trump administration said it supported the project's construction Monday and analysts feel rerouting won't be necessary.
Harold Hamm, the CEO of Continental Resources, said that despite OPEC's efforts, his company is more efficient than it was in 2014.
Continental Resources is surging on optimism for an OPEC oil production deal.