- 4-Week # shares bought: 139,621
- 4-Week # shares sold: 7,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 139,621
- 12-Week # shares sold: 7,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 139,621
- 24-Week # shares sold: 12,325
Hamm: A drop in prices into the $30 to $40 per barrel range would force drillers to reduce capital expenditures and cease drilling new wells, rendering the market under supplied.
Harold Hamm chimes in.
The Oklahoma City-based oil and services company confirmed Chief Operating Officer Tony Maranto's resignation via a one-sentence SEC regulatory filing.
Donald Trump's wavering on the Paris climate agreement has corporate America on edge.
These heavily shorted stocks could squeeze the short-sellers if they report bullish earnings this week.