- CE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $47.5 million.
- CE has traded 21,881 shares today.
- CE is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CE: Celanese Corporation, a technology and specialty materials company, manufactures and sells value-added chemicals, thermoplastic polymers, and other chemical-based products worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. CE has a PE ratio of 16. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Celanese a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Celanese has been 989,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Celanese has a market cap of $10.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. The stock has a beta of 1.40 and a short float of 3.6% with 5.34 days to cover. Shares are up 13.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Celanese as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income increased by 20.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $196.00 million to $236.00 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.93, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, CE has a quick ratio of 1.58, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 64.63% to $270.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 15.79%.
- You can view the full Celanese Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.