- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 71
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 71
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 71
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including downgrades for Time Warner, Cree and Dynegy, and an upgrade for Autoliv.
Infineon Technologies shares plunged Thursday after it expressed concern that its acquisition of Wolfspeed from Cree will collapse following a warning by U.S. authorities.
Future is only getting brighter for organic light emitting diodes.