- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 130,627
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 130,627
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 144,648
Shareholder activism drove the biggest gains among US industrial sector stocks in January as railroad CSX and specialty aluminum fabricator and aerospace firm Arconic topped the winners' column.
U.S. stock futures turn lower Thursday as oil prices stabilize after soaring during the previous session following OPEC's agreement to cut output; U.S. automakers release November sales.
Shares in Infineon, NXP and ASML fall sharply.