- SIRO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.2 million.
- SIRO has traded 3,074 shares today.
- SIRO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SIRO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SIRO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SIRO: Sirona Dental Systems, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets dental equipment for dentists worldwide. It operates through four segments Dental CAD/CAM Systems, Imaging Systems, Treatment Centers, and Instruments. SIRO has a PE ratio of 27. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Sirona Dental Systems a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Sirona Dental Systems has been 317,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sirona Dental Systems has a market cap of $5.5 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.10 and a short float of 4.2% with 8.04 days to cover. Shares are up 11.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sirona Dental Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, SIRO's share price has jumped by 30.51%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, SIRO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- SIRO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.07 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, SIRO has a quick ratio of 2.13, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for SIRONA DENTAL SYSTEMS INC is rather high; currently it is at 62.57%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.99% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $69.20 million or 2.34% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SIRONA DENTAL SYSTEMS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -74.14%.
- You can view the full Sirona Dental Systems Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.