- IDTI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $67.0 million.
- IDTI is up 2.6% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IDTI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IDTI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IDTI: Integrated Device Technology, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of mixed signal semiconductor solutions for the communications, computing, and consumer industries worldwide. It operates in two segments, Communications, and Computing and Consumer. IDTI has a PE ratio of 37. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Integrated Device Technology a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Integrated Device Technology has been 2.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Integrated Device Technology has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 2.39 and a short float of 3% with 2.00 days to cover. Shares are up 14% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Integrated Device Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- IDTI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.82, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 766.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 77.34% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, IDTI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- INTEGRATED DEVICE TECH INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, INTEGRATED DEVICE TECH INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.74 versus $0.72 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.17 versus $0.74).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income increased by 135300.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.03 million to $39.27 million.
- You can view the full Integrated Device Technology Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.