- 4-Week # shares bought: 360
- 4-Week # shares sold: 182,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 360
- 12-Week # shares sold: 182,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 360
- 24-Week # shares sold: 196,119
As rules on station ownership have loosened, Tegna is the biggest potential target around.
Tribune Media, TV station operator Tenga Inc. and newspaper group McClatchy Co. are also owners and will retain a minority stake in the portal.
David D'Alessandro was voted off the company's board in a proxy vote.
The terms of its acquisition of TriCore were not disclosed.