- 4-Week # shares bought: 360
- 4-Week # shares sold: 182,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 360
- 12-Week # shares sold: 182,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 360
- 24-Week # shares sold: 196,119
In a record year for acquisitions, 18 companies from across the spectrum were singled out by M&A professionals for doing deals that got results.
Is that tech IPO market getting frothy as the Nasdaq flirts with record highs?
Optiv and Presidio are being taken public by PE firms that appear hungry to profit from a strong tech IPO environment, but investors might want to tread cautiously.
Unlike Cubs-Indians, this market is hardly a 'Fall Classic.'