NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- TheStreet is seeking a business and financial news writer to provide real-time coverage to a sophisticated, investing audience. The news writer will be responsible for sifting through a high volume of financial information generated each day by corporations, lenders, government agencies, asset managers, debt/equity analysts and other financial news outlets to identify material of interest to our readers.
The news writer will work closely with TheStreet's Speed Desk team to identify information relevant to the target audience and produce original content through analysis or synthesis of current news. The result will be a continuously updated, tightly focused, thorough and concise news story that will be published for TheStreet's audience throughout each trading day.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• Excellent analytic, writing and grammar skills
• Ability to quickly produce error free content
• Knowledge of financial markets
• A quick reader and writer, with the ability to produce about 15 short form articles each day
• Supportive attitude and the ability to function well in a team environment
Please send your CV and salary requirements with "DJ-Art" in the subject line to email@example.com.