- SWKS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $311.5 million.
- SWKS has a PE ratio of 31.
- SWKS is currently in the upper 30% of its 1-year range.
- SWKS is in the upper 25% of its 20-day range.
- SWKS is in the upper 35% of its 5-day range.
- SWKS is currently trading above yesterday's high.
- SWKS has experienced a gap between today's open and yesterday's close of 0.6%.
'Momo Momentum' stocks are valuable stocks to watch for a variety of reasons including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in a mark-up phase before a possible distribution period and price decline. Technical analysts and traders frequently find that the factors referenced above tend to create a temporary burst of strong wind in a stock's sail. Nevertheless, all successful traders must excel at maximizing gains while keeping losses to an absolute minimum. For that reason, the holding period on momo momentum stocks must always be a primary consideration, and this part of the puzzle is ultimately at the discretion of each individual's risk tolerance and portfolio risk management skills.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SWKS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SWKS NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on SWKS: Skyworks Solutions, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets analog and mixed signal semiconductors worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.5%. SWKS has a PE ratio of 31. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Skyworks Solutions a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Skyworks Solutions has been 4.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Skyworks has a market cap of $20.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 0.45 and a short float of 3.6% with 1.87 days to cover. Shares are up 42.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Skyworks Solutions as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SWKS's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 58.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SWKS has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.46, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC is rather high; currently it is at 51.31%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 21.84% is above that of the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 112.50% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 151.79% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, SWKS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- You can view the full Skyworks Solutions Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.