- 4-Week # shares bought: 380
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,826
- 12-Week # shares bought: 380
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,826
- 24-Week # shares bought: 380
- 24-Week # shares sold: 3,972
Synovus Financial, First Horizon and Astoria Financial could be takeover targets in 2016 or sooner. Thanks to the Fed, deal season is here.
With a history of pushing firms into mergers, two banking activist funds target Astoria Financial for a sale.
As predicted by The Deal a month ago, the Allentown, Pa. lender has become the latest in a steady stream of acquisition targets among regional U.S. banks.
Stocks with insider trader activity include KMG, METR and LOJN