- NXPI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $278.1 million.
- NXPI has traded 228,949 shares today.
- NXPI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NXPI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NXPI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NXPI: NXP Semiconductors N.V., a semiconductor company, provides high performance mixed signal and standard product solutions for radio frequency (RF), analog, power management, interface, security, and digital processing products worldwide. NXPI has a PE ratio of 58. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate NXP Semiconductors a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for NXP Semiconductors has been 3.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. NXP Semiconductors has a market cap of $25.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.13 and a short float of 2.9% with 3.10 days to cover. Shares are up 40% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NXP Semiconductors as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $368.00 million or 34.79% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 14.73%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, NXPI's share price has jumped by 76.77%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV increased its bottom line by earning $2.17 versus $1.34 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.82 versus $2.17).
- You can view the full NXP Semiconductors Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.