- QUNR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $91.9 million.
- QUNR has traded 1.4 million shares today.
- QUNR traded in a range 209.7% of the normal price range with a price range of $5.20.
- QUNR traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 11 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 11 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in QUNR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for QUNR NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Internet & Catalog Retail industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 434.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$20.20 million to -$107.92 million.
- QUNAR CAYMAN ISLANDS -ADR has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past year. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, QUNAR CAYMAN ISLANDS -ADR reported poor results of -$2.53 versus -$0.24 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$1.38 versus -$2.53).
- The gross profit margin for QUNAR CAYMAN ISLANDS -ADR is currently very high, coming in at 77.27%. Regardless of QUNR's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, QUNR's net profit margin of -130.04% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, QUNR's share price has jumped by 137.60%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in QUNR do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- QUNR's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 19.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 95.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- You can view the full Qunar Cayman Islands Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.