- KNDI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.4 million.
- KNDI has traded 528,838 shares today.
- KNDI is down 3% today.
- KNDI was up 7.7% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in KNDI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for KNDI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on KNDI: Kandi Technologies Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes electric vehicles (EVs), EV parts, and off-road vehicles in the People's Republic of China and internationally. KNDI has a PE ratio of 13. The average volume for Kandi Technologies Group has been 798,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Kandi Technologies Group has a market cap of $466.5 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 1.54 and a short float of 19.2% with 3.77 days to cover. Shares are down 28.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Kandi Technologies Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- KNDI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.25 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.05, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$9.48 million or 211.12% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- KNDI has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 16.37% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
- You can view the full Kandi Technologies Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.