- 4-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 18,498
- 12-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 18,498
- 24-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 28,498
Trump says that he will renegotiate the terms of the Paris Climate agreement.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including downgrades for Expedia, First Solar and Jack in the Box, and new coverage of Citizens Financial.
Suniva, a First Solar rival, has petitioned the International trade commission to hike a tariff on solar panels imported to the U.S, which is what First Solar does.