- 4-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 18,498
- 12-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 18,498
- 24-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 28,498
The solar company is preparing itself to ride out a bottom in demand for its products amid oversupply concerns.
The solar company's stock has fallen dramatically this year, and it announced last week that it would lay off one-fourth of its workforce.
Wall Street makes broad gains as investors traded on renewed certainty over an interest rate hike in December.