- JRJC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $3.1 million.
- JRJC has traded 333,113 shares today.
- JRJC is trading at 2.98 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- JRJC is trading at a new high 3.08% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in JRJC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for JRJC NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 100.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 141.29% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO -ADR reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO -ADR continued to lose money by earning -$0.35 versus -$0.41 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO -ADR is currently very high, coming in at 76.63%. Regardless of JRJC's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 19.24% trails the industry average.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 5.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 29.1%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO -ADR's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full China Finance Online Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.