- AGI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.0 million.
- AGI has traded 83,896 shares today.
- AGI is trading at 2.16 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- AGI is trading at a new low 4.08% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AGI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AGI NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Metals & Mining industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ALAMOS GOLD INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ALAMOS GOLD INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 34.19%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.95% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $2.44 million or 66.41% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- ALAMOS GOLD INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ALAMOS GOLD INC swung to a loss, reporting -$0.02 versus $0.30 in the prior year.
- AGI has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 17.34% from its price level of one year ago. Turning toward the future, the fact that the stock has come down in price over the past year should not necessarily be interpreted as a negative; it could be one of the factors that may help make the stock attractive down the road. Right now, however, we believe that it is too soon to buy.
- You can view the full Alamos Gold Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.