- LTM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $28.8 million.
- LTM has traded 101,680 shares today.
- LTM is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LTM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LTM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LTM: Life Time Fitness, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, builds, and operates sports and athletic, professional fitness, family recreation, and spa centers for organizations, communities, and individuals. LTM has a PE ratio of 25. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Life Time Fitness a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Life Time Fitness has been 896,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Life Time Fitness has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 26.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Life Time Fitness as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, LTM's share price has jumped by 32.28%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LTM should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $83.10 million or 7.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -11.49%.
- 37.00% is the gross profit margin for LIFE TIME FITNESS INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of LTM's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.42% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Life Time Fitness Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.