- 4-Week # shares sold: 15,750
- 12-Week # shares bought: 31,656
- 12-Week # shares sold: 125,750
- 24-Week # shares bought: 31,656
- 24-Week # shares sold: 263,154
The impact of the internet on retailers has the Oracle of Omaha stumped.
Cramer shares his views on how rotation acceleration brings top-calling hesitation, and wonders about how, nearly everywhere you look, there's a changing of the guard.
Store closure announcements have become the norm.
Not everyone in the retail sector is strapped for cash.