- VC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $86.4 million.
- VC has traded 2,504 shares today.
- VC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VC: Visteon Corporation designs, engineers, and manufactures products for original equipment vehicle manufacturers worldwide. It operates in three segments: Climate, Electronics, and Other. VC has a PE ratio of 62. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Visteon a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Visteon has been 674,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Visteon has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 1.08 and a short float of 5% with 2.33 days to cover. Shares are up 2.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Visteon as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Auto Components industry. The net income increased by 163.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $19.00 million to $50.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 80.20% to $173.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, VISTEON CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -40.11%.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- VISTEON CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, VISTEON CORP reported lower earnings of $0.66 versus $14.06 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.23 versus $0.66).
- You can view the full Visteon Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.