- OUTR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $62.1 million.
- OUTR has traded 8,038 shares today.
- OUTR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OUTR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OUTR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on OUTR: Outerwall Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides automated retail solutions primarily in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.6%. OUTR has a PE ratio of 12. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Outerwall a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Outerwall has been 470,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Outerwall has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the services sector and specialty retail industry. The stock has a beta of 0.91 and a short float of 51.4% with 10.13 days to cover. Shares are up 3.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Outerwall as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income, revenue growth, growth in earnings per share and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry. The net income increased by 53.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $23.18 million to $35.60 million.
- OUTR's revenue growth trails the industry average of 12.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- OUTERWALL INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, OUTERWALL INC reported lower earnings of $5.45 versus $7.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($8.37 versus $5.45).
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $106.07 million or 12.47% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, OUTERWALL INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 19.66%.
- You can view the full Outerwall Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.