- CBPO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.3 million.
- CBPO has traded 1,206 shares today.
- CBPO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CBPO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CBPO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CBPO: China Biologic Products, Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of human plasma-based biopharmaceutical products to hospitals and inoculation centers in the People's Republic of China. CBPO has a PE ratio of 36. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate China Biologic Products a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for China Biologic Products has been 102,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. China Biologic has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 1.62 and a short float of 0.3% with 0.51 days to cover. Shares are up 53.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates China Biologic Products as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CBPO's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 19.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CBPO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.28 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CBPO has a quick ratio of 1.52, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS INC's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 26.08% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 150.47% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CBPO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- You can view the full China Biologic Products Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.