- 4-Week # shares bought: 3,170
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,887
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,170
- 12-Week # shares sold: 9,887
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,170
- 24-Week # shares sold: 21,887
Stocks close in positive territory Monday ahead of a big week for U.S. corporate earnings.
Stocks remained in positive territory breaking a three-day losing streak ahead of U.S. corporate earnings this week, despite mounting tension between North Korea and the U.S.
Stocks rise on Monday ahead of a big week for U.S. corporate earnings, including reports Monday from Netlfix and United Airlines.