- 4-Week # shares sold: 58,475
- 12-Week # shares bought: 88
- 12-Week # shares sold: 58,475
- 24-Week # shares bought: 88
- 24-Week # shares sold: 58,475
Stocks fluctuate on Wednesday afternoon after the Federal Reserve makes a unanimous decision to hold rates unchanged.
An Apple-driven rally in tech begins to fade by mid-morning Wednesday as an increase in crude inventories pressures the energy sector.
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including upgrades for Danaher and Twilio, and downgrades for Under Armour and United Parcel Service.