Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) today announced the results of its 2015 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, which was held this morning at The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia. Company Proposals
- Election of Directors: Shareholders elected all nominees to Comcast's Board of Directors for one-year terms. Comcast's Board has 12 directors, nine of whom are independent.
- Ratification of the Appointment of our Independent Auditors: Shareholders ratified the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP to serve as independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015.
- Approval of our 2006 Cash Bonus Plan: Shareholders approved this proposal, which provides performance-based cash incentive compensation.
- To Prepare an Annual Report on Lobbying Activities: Shareholders defeated this proposal.
- To Prohibit Accelerated Vesting Upon a Change in Control: Shareholders defeated this proposal.
- To Provide Each Share an Equal Vote: Shareholders defeated this proposal.