- OTEX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.0 million.
- OTEX has traded 161,418 shares today.
- OTEX is trading at 9.17 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- OTEX is trading at a new low 13.06% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OTEX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OTEX NOW at Trade-Ideas
- OTEX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, OPEN TEXT CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $143.11 million or 1.20% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -15.51%.
- OTEX's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.90 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that OTEX's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.51 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- You can view the full Open Text Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.