- NOK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $162.4 million.
- NOK traded 370,103 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:05 AM.
- NOK is up 2.1% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NOK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NOK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NOK: Nokia Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides network infrastructure and related services in Finland, the United States, Japan, China, India, the Russian Federation, Germany, Taiwan, Indonesia, Italy, and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.1%. NOK has a PE ratio of 99. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Nokia Oyj a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Nokia Oyj has been 30.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Nokia Oyj has a market cap of $25.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 11.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Nokia Oyj as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 157.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$329.27 million to $190.12 million.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Communications Equipment industry and the overall market, NOKIA CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.31, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that NOK's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.51 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- NOKIA CORP has improved earnings per share by 25.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NOKIA CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.37 versus $0.06 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 13.5% in earnings ($0.32 versus $0.37).
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.