- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 73.4 million
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 73.4 million
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 73.4 million
The Russell 2000 soared to a record, and the greenback notched its highest level in 13 years.
In highlights from this week's trading diary and posts, Kass tells us about his trade of the week, as well as how J.C.Penney upgraded.
Donald Trump has tapped a group of leading CEOs to advise him on jobs and the economy soon after his inauguration.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average scored a new record close on Thursday as another rally in the banking and energy sectors offset weakness in tech.