- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 135,116
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 162,018
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 162,274
Stocks snap a holding pattern to pull lower on Monday afternoon as a crude oil slump weighS on the energy sector.
Stocks move mostly higher on Monday morning as a hearing on Russia's involvement in the U.S. election begins on Capitol Hill.
The Kansas-based bidder's unsolicited $954.7 million bid for MoneyGram trumps an already agreed to $880 million offer from Ant.
The weather was wild on Wall Street, but it was a lot quieter indoors where low volume made for a muted day of trading.