- LDRH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.3 million.
- LDRH has traded 1,698 shares today.
- LDRH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LDRH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LDRH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LDRH: LDR Holding Corporation, a medical device company, focuses on designing and commercializing various surgical technologies for the treatment of patients suffering from spine disorders in the United States and internationally. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate LDR a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for LDR has been 224,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. LDR has a market cap of $1.0 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 22.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$7.31 million or 60.44% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 9.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from -$3.50 million to -$3.18 million.
- LDR HOLDING CORP has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LDR HOLDING CORP continued to lose money by earning -$0.44 versus -$0.98 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 42.0% in earnings (-$0.63 versus -$0.44).
- Compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, LDR HOLDING CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for LDR HOLDING CORP is currently very high, coming in at 87.21%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -8.14% is in-line with the industry average.
- You can view the full LDR Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.