- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,654
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,654
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,654
- 24-Week # shares sold: 6,400
The chess game continues.
Healthcare, defense and banking are among the sectors making up for the collapse in the retail and auto industries.
A look at stocks of interest to viewers that Jim Cramer commented on during Mad Money.
Cabela shareholders will vote on the deal July 11.
Stocks close lower on Tuesday as shares of Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and Johnson & Johnson decline after the companies reported first quarter earnings.