- 4-Week # shares bought: 169
- 4-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 169
- 12-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 169
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40,000
Increasing scrutiny on U.S.-China deals could be magnified under the Trump administration, dampening the potential for future deals and possibly putting current agreements in limbo.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average hovered agonizingly close to its historic 20,000 level, though failed to gather the last bit of momentum to top the milestone.
U.S. stock futures point lower on Friday ahead of the monthly U.S. jobs report; Starbucks' profit jumps but same-store sales are flat; GoPro tanks.
The tycoon's Dalian Wanda conglomerate seals a $1 billion deal to buy the maker of Fox TV's 'So You Think You Can Dance.'