- TSL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $21.9 million.
- TSL has traded 431,314 shares today.
- TSL is trading at 2.38 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- TSL is trading at a new low 3.01% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TSL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TSL NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 34.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry average. The net income has significantly decreased by 31.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $15.46 million to $10.62 million.
- The gross profit margin for TRINA SOLAR LTD is rather low; currently it is at 15.75%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 1.50% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Trina Solar Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.