- VNTV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $30.9 million.
- VNTV has traded 6,044 shares today.
- VNTV is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VNTV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VNTV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VNTV: Vantiv, Inc., through its subsidiary, Vantiv Holding, LLC. provides payment processing services in the United States. It operates through two segments, Merchant Services and Financial Institution Services. VNTV has a PE ratio of 58. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Vantiv a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Vantiv has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Vantiv has a market cap of $5.9 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.61 and a short float of 5.7% with 6.28 days to cover. Shares are up 18.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Vantiv as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $101.84 million or 20.24% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -11.51%.
- 44.22% is the gross profit margin for VANTIV INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, VNTV's net profit margin of 2.69% significantly trails the industry average.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, VNTV's share price has jumped by 28.25%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- VANTIV INC's earnings per share declined by 27.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, VANTIV INC reported lower earnings of $0.72 versus $0.88 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.14 versus $0.72).
- You can view the full Vantiv Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.