- BLKB has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.1 million.
- BLKB has traded 1,110 shares today.
- BLKB is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BLKB with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BLKB NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BLKB: Blackbaud, Inc. provides software solutions and related services for nonprofit, charitable giving, and education communities worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. BLKB has a PE ratio of 85. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Blackbaud a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Blackbaud has been 182,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Blackbaud has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.77 and a short float of 9.8% with 14.22 days to cover. Shares are up 22.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Blackbaud as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 12.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $3.81 million to $4.29 million.
- The gross profit margin for BLACKBAUD INC is rather high; currently it is at 61.05%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, BLKB's net profit margin of 2.84% significantly trails the industry average.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 64.75% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- BLACKBAUD INC has improved earnings per share by 12.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BLACKBAUD INC reported lower earnings of $0.61 versus $0.68 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.45 versus $0.61).
- You can view the full Blackbaud Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.