- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 12,090
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 12,827
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 45,231
Jim Cramer explains what's behind these markets moves, both up and down. He thinks changes are being caused by short sellers whose bets have gone awry.
Cramer reflects on United Tech and also brings up a positive about hurricanes.
TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer weighs in on Monday's trending stocks.
The hurricanes are interrupting the decline of some very important business cycles.