- LII has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $43.6 million.
- LII has traded 1,217 shares today.
- LII is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LII with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LII NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LII: Lennox International Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. LII has a PE ratio of 26. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Lennox International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Lennox International has been 431,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lennox International has a market cap of $5.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 0.96 and a short float of 6.6% with 7.10 days to cover. Shares are up 17.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Lennox International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, LII's share price has jumped by 35.52%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC's earnings per share declined by 22.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $4.28 versus $3.55 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.40 versus $4.28).
- The gross profit margin for LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 26.03%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.02% trails that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Building Products industry average. The net income has significantly decreased by 30.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $19.90 million to $13.90 million.
- You can view the full Lennox International Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.