- 4-Week # shares bought: 6,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,190
- 12-Week # shares bought: 6,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,190
- 24-Week # shares bought: 6,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1,190
It has been 18 months since the portfolio was unveiled, and the results have been impressive on the whole, with one big exception.
Apple's decision to drop Imagination Tech sent the chip designer's shares plummeting on Monday. Who else might be vulnerable?
Flexible circuit board maker Multi-Fineline Electronix is the public company that's the most reliant on Apple for its revenues.