- NHTC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.2 million.
- NHTC has traded 71,257 shares today.
- NHTC is trading at 3.63 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- NHTC is trading at a new low 3.12% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NHTC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NHTC NOW at Trade-Ideas
- NHTC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 85.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- NHTC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, NHTC has a quick ratio of 1.84, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Personal Products industry and the overall market, NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP is currently very high, coming in at 78.92%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 16.38% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 73.56% to $9.69 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.31%.
- You can view the full Natural Health Trends Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.