- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 8,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 8,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 8,000
TSO looks vulnerable to further declines to $72 or even $70.
An oil inventory glut that has persisted since OPEC decided to cut production pulled oil prices down temporarily Thursday, but the commodity rebounded in the late afternoon.
Analysts were anticipating a loss of 14 cents a share on revenue of $7.26 billion.