- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,000
Dana (DAN) on Thursday morning reported third-quarter earnings that were above Wall Street's forecasts.
Dana's (DAN) stock rating was lifted to 'overweight' at Barclays on Friday.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including downgrades for Citigroup and Novavax, an upgrade Comerica and new coverage of PepsiCo.