- CLGX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $36.4 million.
- CLGX is making at least a new 3-day high.
- CLGX has a PE ratio of 29.
- CLGX is mentioned 2.00 times per day on StockTwits.
- CLGX has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- CLGX is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- CLGX is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- CLGX is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- CLGX is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CLGX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CLGX NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on CLGX: CoreLogic, Inc. provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates through two segments, Technology and Processing Solutions and Data & Analytics (D&A). CLGX has a PE ratio of 29. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate CoreLogic a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for CoreLogic has been 562,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. CoreLogic has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. The stock has a beta of 1.49 and a short float of 2.2% with 1.35 days to cover. Shares are up 20.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CoreLogic as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 1145.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.79 million to $29.18 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 141.60% to $40.23 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CORELOGIC INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -11.38%.
- 46.88% is the gross profit margin for CORELOGIC INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.99% trails the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 1166.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 44.22% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full CoreLogic Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.