- USCR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.3 million.
- USCR has traded 3,625 shares today.
- USCR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in USCR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for USCR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on USCR: U.S. Concrete, Inc., through its subsidiaries, produces and sells ready-mixed concrete, aggregates, and concrete-related products and services for the construction industry in the United States. It operates through two segments, Ready-Mixed Concrete and Aggregate Products. USCR has a PE ratio of 44. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates US Concrete a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for US Concrete has been 150,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. US Concrete has a market cap of $559.7 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. The stock has a beta of 1.23 and a short float of 4.2% with 2.59 days to cover. Shares are up 34.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates US Concrete as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 21.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, USCR's share price has jumped by 63.91%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Construction Materials industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, U S CONCRETE INC has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Construction Materials industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 809.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$1.15 million to -$10.48 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 2.42 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, USCR maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.95, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- You can view the full US Concrete Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.