- NHTC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $12.7 million.
- NHTC has traded 25,906 shares today.
- NHTC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NHTC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NHTC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NHTC: Natural Health Trends Corp., a direct-selling and e-commerce company, provides wellness, beauty, and lifestyle products for consumers or business builders under the NHT Global brand name. The company manufactures and supplies its products through third parties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.4%. NHTC has a PE ratio of 21. The average volume for Natural Health Trends has been 223,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Natural Health Trends has a market cap of $357.0 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 0.34 and a short float of 2.2% with 0.54 days to cover. Shares are up 147.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Natural Health Trends as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NHTC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 85.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- NHTC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, NHTC has a quick ratio of 1.84, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Personal Products industry and the overall market, NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP is currently very high, coming in at 78.92%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 16.38% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 73.56% to $9.69 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.31%.
- You can view the full Natural Health Trends Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.