- YY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $123.6 million.
- YY has traded 1.0 million shares today.
- YY is up 3.1% today.
- YY was down 8.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in YY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for YY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on YY: YY Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates an online social platform in the People's Republic of China. YY has a PE ratio of 21. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate YY a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for YY has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. YY has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 10.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates YY as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- YY's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 5.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 78.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals will not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- 46.55% is the gross profit margin for YY INC -ADR which we consider to be strong. Regardless of YY's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, YY's net profit margin of 31.94% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- YY's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 4.81 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.