- TTMI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.1 million.
- TTMI is making at least a new 3-day high.
- TTMI has a PE ratio of 34.
- TTMI is mentioned 1.42 times per day on StockTwits.
- TTMI has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- TTMI is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- TTMI is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- TTMI is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- TTMI is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TTMI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TTMI NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on TTMI: TTM Technologies, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides various printed circuit board (PCB) products and backplane assemblies worldwide. The company offers high density interconnect, conventional, flexible, and rigid-flex PCBs, as well as backplane assemblies and IC substrates. TTMI has a PE ratio of 34. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates TTM Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for TTM Technologies has been 426,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. TTM has a market cap of $773.8 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 0.90 and a short float of 15.8% with 15.05 days to cover. Shares are up 22.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates TTM Technologies as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 190.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$3.80 million to $3.45 million.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry, implying reduced upside potential.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC is rather low; currently it is at 23.12%. Regardless of TTMI's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 1.04% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full TTM Technologies Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.